Mrs Chichester, our Exams Officer, works tirelessly with a team of Exam Invigilators to ensure that all exams are run punctually and follow the correct regulations. Students will receive a full written timetable as well as being regularly reminded in assemblies and through school daily notices.
The 2019 results day is Thursday 22 August. Students are welcome to visit school between 10.00am and 12.00pm to collect this very important information.
Exam certificates will be available from school for one year from the date of issue, after which they may be destroyed by a secure method and in accordance with guidelines. Copies of past certificates may be obtained from the original exam board. If you have any queries regarding exams, please email: email@example.com
Listed below are some useful documents for both students and their parents.
Quick tips for students.
- Make sure you arrive on time.
- Use your locker to store all of your property in, including revision notes.
- No food is allowed, but you may bring in a clear plastic bottle of water.
- Make sure your equipment is in a clear pencil case and you have everything you need - a black pen, pencils, calculator, ruler etc.
- No mobile phones or digital devices such as watches are allowed.
- Do not have anything written on your hands or any other part of your body!